- Environmentally-friendly and ethical design that does not sacrifice quality or style
- Both “green” and stylish
- A combination of trendiness and environment
Our city. Your hair. Creating from the roots out.
Since opening in 2013 we have been determined to create a relaxing stylish experience without compromising on our planet friendly beliefs. We know you deserve the best which is why every one of our team members is fully dedicated to continuing education, pushing themselves to be the best at their craft.
We know all the little things add up which is why we do our best to make you feel welcome and at home every time you visit our salon. Once you’re here our refurbished stations surrounded by greenery and smiling faces will put you at ease. You can feel completely confident knowing that we value you and that your needs are our top priority.
When you leave we want you to not only love your hair, which is very important, but to feel relaxed, happy and ready to take on the world.
We believe that every effort we make, to give back, to improve, to spread kindness, no matter how small is important. We value your input and feedback so never hesitate to ask a question, share a concern, or write a review. We’re here for you!
How we’re green:
Green by applying the 3 Rs in Our Business: Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.
- All of our stations are refurbished 1940s and 1950s dressers.
- The majority of our seating, displays, and coat hooks are all repurposed and or reused.
- Use energy efficient lighting.
- Use post consumer recycled products.
- We donate hair clipping via http://matteroftrust.org/
- Recycle paper, magazines, shipping supplies, cardboard, glass and plastics.
- Serve beverages in real cups and glassware to cut back on waste.
- Mop up messes with cloth towels instead of paper towels.
- HE washer and dryer.
- Send email marketing which uses less paper than letters and postcards.
- Computer booking instead of using paper calendars for our schedules.
- Turn off electronic devices when not in use.
- Use natural products whenever possible.
- Offer a large selection of eco friendly and sulfate free products.
- Use low and non-ammoniated products.
- Serve local Rembrant’s coffee.
- Our decor is a gallery for local artists. Everything is for sale and supports their talents.
- Magazines for our clients are either brought in from personal use of clients and stylists or purchased via a local school fundraiser.
- Regularly donate gently used products to our local women’s shelter Room in the Inn.
- Yearly cut-a-thon where proceeds go to a fabulous local non profit organization.
- Regular donations to various fund raisers for good causes.